Hyderabad, Sept 23 (Munsif News): Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao who promised to provide safe drinking water through Mission Bhagiratha by December end this year and also challenged that if he could not implement it in time, he will not seek vote again, has changed his stand and asked the official to divide in the […]

Read More

Hyderabad, Sept 23 (Munsif News) : As part of the final event of ‘Pralay Sahayam” at Hussain Sagar lake by the multi agency of Central and State, National disaster Relief Force (NDRF) and Armed Forces towards jointly tackling an urban flooding scenario in Hyderabad has showcased state of art disaster management equipment and its related […]

Read More

Hyderabad, Sept 23 (Munsif News): The Telangana government has issued the orders earmarking 75 per cent quota for admission into TS BC Employability Skill Development and Training Center (Telangana State BC Study Circle in the remaining 25 per cent 15 per cent has earmarked to SC and 10 per cent to STs. This was informed […]

Read More

Hyderabad, Sep 23 : A city court here on Saturday sent Bollywood producer Karim Morani to judicial custody for 14 days in a rape case. Morani surrendered to police late on Friday night in connection with the alleged rape of a 25-year-old aspiring actress, hours after the Supreme Court dismissed his plea for anticipatory bail. […]

Read More

New Delhi, Sep 23 : India-US defence cooperation is set to get a boost when US Secretary of Defence Jim Mattis visits India next week during which he will meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi and hold talks with Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. The visit, from September 26-28, is the first Cabinet-level visit to India under […]

Read More

When 23-year-old Athira, a Hindu woman from Kerala’s Kasargod district, spoke to media in July, she was clad in a hijab and confidently said that she had converted to Islam upon her own free will. Months later on Thursday, Athira addressed the media a second time. This time, the hijab was gone, and Athira appeared […]

Read More

The two Rohingya refugees who have approached India’s top court against the government’s plans to deport them have said that the community has no connection to any criminal or terrorist activity. In a rejoinder affidavit filed in the Supreme Court of India on Thursday, Mohammad Salimullah and Mohammad Shaqir said, “there are a number of […]

Read More

New Delhi, Sep 23 India on Saturday despatched around 1,000 tonnes of relief material, which can cater for around 62,000 families, for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh, an official statement said. The material was loaded on Indian Naval Ship Gharial, which will deliver it to Chittagong in Bangladesh where thousands of Rohinya refugees have come in […]

Read More

New Delhi, Sep 23: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday saluted the Indian soldiers who laid down their lives to liberate Haifa in 1918. “On Haifa Day, I salute the brave Indian soldiers who laid down their lives to liberate Haifa in 1918,” Prime Minister Modi said. “Was pleased to visit Haifa and pay homage […]

Read More